Contibutions and Manual Payments
We keep our training fees low and offer a sliding scale because we want you to join us and experience what Seido Karate has to offer. But if you are able to support the Catonsville Seido Karate program with an additional contribution, or in other ways, it really does make a difference! (Think of such contributions as "tips", if you like.) Here are some ways you can help:
- Just send money. Put a little something in the tip jar. You can send a dollar or five or twenty or a hundred, every little bit helps. Big bits help too, if you'd like to be my wealthy benefactor. You can also use these payment methods to pay for drop-in classes:
- via PayPal
- on Venmo as @tom_swiss. If you've viewing this on your PC or tablet and want to use Venmo from your phone, scan this QR code:
- on CashApp as $TomSwiss. (CashApp has earned my wrath and I suggest you use any other method you can, but I can accept it.)
- or do it the old-fashioned way and hand me or mail me a check, or wad of cash.
(Contributions are not tax-deductible, and I do report them as taxable income; I think of them as tips related to services rendered. But I am not too proud to accept a straight-up gift if you'd like to specify your contribution as such.)
- I haven't done much with it (need to get on that) but I've created a Patreon pages for my blog Sky Hand Road. Please consider supporting me with a pledge.
- Hire me to teach a class or workshop, for coaching sessions, or for a writing or speaking or consulting gig. Contact me and let's discuss how I can use my diverse skills to help you transform your personal or business life.
- If you're local to Baltimore, book a shiatsu or massage session with me. (Or if you're not local, cover my travel expenses and book a session with me!) Gift certificates are available, a perfect COVID-19 purchase. (On-line wellness consulting coming soon during the pandemic.)
-Jun Shihan Tom